0.1.6 is an old version of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, released on December 19, 2006.
Stone Soup 0.1.6 (20061219)
- Fixed Pandemonium demonlords (Cerebov and friends) not getting the right runes.
- Added sartak's logfile patch and -scorefile option.
- Crawl can now read scorefile from stdin for use with -[vt]scores.
- Crawl can handle logfiles with -[vt]scores.
- Fixed hilight: brand being misapplied on curses.
- Shopping display cleaned up, less prone to breakage on nonstandard term sizes.
- Fixed inconsistent application of inscripted hotkeys.
- Fixed batty cursor syndrome on Windows and Unix.
- Added DGAMELAUNCH #ifdef conditional to make Crawl play better when run with dgamelaunch.
- Crawl now handles SIGHUP by saving the game and exiting.