0.2.2 is an old version of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, released on April 6, 2007.
Stone Soup 0.2.2 (20070406)
- Fixed crashes (enchantment timeout and bouncing beams).
- Monsters with AF_DISEASE can now sicken other monsters, not just the player.
- Jellies resist acid spit.
- DOS and Windows builds pause after displaying fatal error message.
- Monster kills are noted before the player is awarded experience for the kill.
- Monster-quaffed healing now cures confusion, rotting, poison and disease.
- Fixed buggy labyrinths.
- Bogus cantrips could be used by friendly monsters, fixed.
- Fixed bugs in spellcasting skill training.
- message_colour can now mute individual messages.
- Fixed item-jump hotkeys in targeting.
- Fixed buggy monster missile tracers.
- Undead/demonic monsters can't pick up holy brands.
- Player centaurs are faster (close to monster centaurs).
- Fixed bogus beam names for uniques' breath weapons.
- Fixed buggy targeting for Sandblast and Bone Shards.
- Ensorcelled hibernation lasts at least one turn.