0.3.0 is an old version of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, released on October 31, 2007.
Stone Soup 0.3.0 (20071031)
Disclaimer: These are merely the highlights, not an exhaustive list of changes.
- Removed Hill Dwarf and Elf species.
- Demigods lose fast metabolism, get better stat gain.
- Kenku can kick with their talon feet, and can fly faster than normal when lightly burdened.
- Kenku and merfolk get an evasion bonus when in their element.
- Demonspawn get a bonus with demonic weapons.
- New god: Beogh, god of Orcs.
- Changed gods: Nemelex, Xom, Lugonu, Trog, Elyvilon, Okawaru.
- No need to pray to dedicate kills.
- Nemelexites no longer need a portable altar in order to sacrifice objects.
- Nemelexites are granted various deck manipulation abilites as they gain piety.
-  Trog gets a Burn Books ability.
-  Trog's Hand and Brothers in Arms replace Might and Haste.
- Elyvilon: Destroy Weapon ability replaces weapon sacrifices.
- Okawaru loses Minor Healing.
- Gods won't accept sacrifices of rotten corpses.
- Good gods no longer punish for unintended draining.
- Different messages now indicate piety gain for offered items.
- New missiles: javelins, sling bullets and throwing nets.
- Throwing weapons may be generated with the "returning" brand.
-  New potion: potion of resistance.
-  Introduced weapons of returning.
-  Items which the player sees a monster use become identified if they have an obvious effect.
- Artefact jewellery doesn't auto-id anymore, instead "obvious" changes and abilities give a message.
-  Added inscription prompt when viewing items.
- Viewing via inventory listing won't leave the inventory.
-  Autoinscribe wands with zap count.
- Added autoinscriptions for items used by monsters.
- Warning inscriptions now actually work for all advertised commands ( !r now prevents scrolls from being read.)
-  In the item selection menu, pressing "." will toggle the selection of the item after the previously selected item.
-  More menu sorting methods, and fixed jewellery sorting bug.
- Book shops are less likely to stock duplicate copies.
-  Added command to cycle through ammunition when 'f'iring.
- Abominations created by Twisted Resurrection now count as undead.
- Increased spawning rate after picking up the Orb.
- Berserked monsters attack nearby enemies and ignore ally commands.
- Monsters confused by you that kill themselves or others now give xp.
-  Monsters taking stairs are created according to stair destination.
- Monster descriptions are shorter when looking at them with 'x' and targeting.
- Unflasked efreets are permanent.
- Mummy priests and greater mummies now have high intelligence.
- Added portal vaults, specifically bazaars.
- Labyrinths look much different now.
- Changed rock stairs to escape hatches.
- New trap type: net trap.
- Added several new vault maps.
- Monster generation rate in the Vestibule drops with time spent in the Vestibule.
- Fixed sealed rooms being generated in the Vaults.
-  runrest_ignore_monster can be used to ignore distant mosters when running, resting or exploring.
- Filter talk and sound channels from interrupting resting
- Filter information from examining your surroundings from message history
- Three new informational-only hunger states: near starving, very hungry and very full.
- Added pickup.lua for smarter autopickup
- Added trap_item_brand for traps hidden by items
- Added visible beam path for targetting
- Added warning when trying to fight wielding a non-weapon
- Interlevel travel also allows travelling to entrances of branches
- Polearms can be used to attack monsters submerged in shallow water using Ctrl+direction when adjacent.
- Added support for Unicode glyphs in Unix.
- Large viewport support for terminals larger than 80x24 if the view_max_width and view_max_height options are set.
- Quit prompt needs "Yes" to confirm.
- Crawl needs Lua - Lua 5.1 sources are included with the Crawl sources.
- Monster, spell and feature descriptions and monster dialogue are now loaded from text files.
-  Explosions can no longer pass through walls.
- Invisibility is more useful.
- User Lua scripts now have limits on CPU usage and memory use and are safer to use on public servers.
- Fixed DOS glitches.
- Game time reported by Crawl clamps time-per-move at 5 minutes.
- More fixes for Crawl to play well with dgamelaunch.