0.5.2 is a past version of Dungeon Crawl Stone Stoup. It was released on October 9, 2009.
Stone Soup 0.5.2 (20091009)
Disclaimer: These are merely the highlights, not an exhaustive list of changes.
- Fixed tiles crashes with certain resolutions.
- Fixed Mac build sometimes not finding the graphics files.
- Fixed NSLayoutManager crash with OSX.
- OSX executables no longer require installation of fink.
- DCSS now builds on FreeBSD straight out of the box.
- DCSS now uses git for version control.
- Fixed Lee's Rapid Deconstruction having no effect at low levels.
- Fixed weird beam tiles for unknown beam types.
- Fixed Xom's infinite teleportation journeys.
- Fixed disconnected pan vaults.
- Fixed missile +1 enchantment not reducing mulch rate.
- Fixed some issues with melded equipment.
- Fixed casting of spells on slot 'I' being impossible.
- Fixed temporary unlinked item bug.
- Fixed monsters being unable to pick up or carry healing potions.
- Fixed mummy monsters drinking potions.
- Fixed stationary monsters floundering in shallow water.
- Fixed minivaults sometimes being placed without overlapping floor squares.
- Fixed friendly fire among monsters.
- Fixed insane damage dealt by Pain card.
- Fixed clawed butchering both removing gloves and unwielding weapon.
- Fixed submerged shapeshifters not unsubmerging properly.
- Fixed monster mephitic cloud not working against the player properly.
- Removed entry vaults with lethal fog generators for now.
- Get rid of out of depth eels in fountains.
- Greatly tweak ice cave vaults.
- Some other vault tweaks.
- All worms except brain worm and all wasps are now mindless.
- Demonspawn Troggies don't get Channeling anymore.
- Z does not show spell list automatically anymore.
- Added an option "darken_beyond_range" (defaults to true) for spell ranges.
- Default "force_more_message = You fall through a shaft" to true.
- Reintroduced out of sight mouseover descriptions for Tiles.
- Replaced post-explosion -More- prompt with a delay.
- In the ASCII version, colour silenced grids cyan.