Difference between revisions of "Amulet"
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Latest revision as of 08:55, 22 May 2020
| A talisman to be worn as jewellery around the neck, charged with arcane powers of unknown provenance.
“Gringoire put out his hand for the little bag, but she drew back. 'Do not touch it! It is an amulet, and either you will do mischief to the charm, or it will hurt you.'”
- Amulet of the acrobat: Increases EV by 15, but only while you are moving or waiting.
- Amulet of faith: Increases piety gain and gift drop rate by 33%, but causes you to lose 33% of your piety when un-equipped.
- Amulet of the gourmand: Grants gourmand, allowing you to eat chunks at any satiation level.
- Amulet of guardian spirit: Grants spirit shield, where damage taken is divided proportionally between HP and MP. Drains MP to 0 when equipped.
- Amulet of harm: Increases damage taken and damage dealt by 20% and 30% respectively. Inflicts significant draining when unequipped.
- Amulet of inaccuracy: Always comes cursed and decreases player to-hit on weapon attacks and spells alike by 5.
- Amulet of magic regeneration: Increases magic regeneration rate by 0.2 per turn.
- Amulet of rage: Grants the Evoke Berserk Rage ability, allowing the player to go berserk at will.
- +X Amulet of reflection: Increases the player's SH score by X, and grants the reflection ego.
- Amulet of regeneration: Increases HP regeneration rate by 0.4 per turn.
- Amulet of resist mutation (removed in 0.18)
- Amulet of resist corrosion (replaced by Ring of resist corrosion in 0.18)
- Amulet of stasis (removed in 0.18)
- Amulet of warding (removed in 0.18)
- Amulet of conservation (removed in 0.15)
- Amulet of controlled flight (removed in 0.11)
- Amulet of resist slowing (removed in 0.6)
|Amulets||Acrobat • Faith • Guardian spirit • Gourmand • Harm • Inaccuracy • Magic regeneration • Rage • Reflection • Regeneration|
|Rings||Attention • Dexterity • Evasion • Fire • Flight • Ice • Intelligence • Magical power • Poison resistance • Positive energy • Protection • Protection from cold • Protection from fire • Protection from magic • Resist corrosion • See invisible • Slaying • Stealth • Strength • Teleportation • Wizardry|