Revision as of 15:40, 1 April 2020 by Ge0ff (Update to 0.24. Decayed bog bodies were replaced with bog mummies in 907bfc83)
|An undead figure preserved by the brackish waters of a bog, and reanimated by some unknown magic.|
Tips & Tricks
- Bolt of Cold can create freezing clouds if you are over shallow/deep water.
- The extra cold damage is unlikely to trigger if you even have a modicum of AC, given the attack's low base damage (4).
- Prior to 0.24, followers of Fedhas Madash could instantly destroy them with the Fungal Bloom ability.
- Prior to 0.19, you could meet several decayed bog bodies in the Ossuary. They were less durable and had Throw Frost instead of Bolt of Cold. Decayed bog bodies were replaced with less dangerous bog mummies.
- Prior to 0.15, bog bodies would randomly start rotting.
- Bog bodies were added in 0.11, replacing bog mummies.