|Harms an undead creature greatly by interfering with the forces binding it together.|
Dispel Undead is a level 5 Necromancy spell, and one of the most effective methods for fighting the undead. At max spell power, it deals up to 3d31 irresistible, unavoidable damage to an undead target within 5 tiles of you. Although it lacks smite-targeting and only affects one opponent, it is still tremendously useful for taking out single overwhelming undead foes.
The following enemies cast Dispel Undead:
- 6 Black sun (3d24 damage)
- & Gloorx Vloq (3d25 damage)
- @ Josephine (3d18 damage)
- L Revenant (3d27 damage)
- 1 Tzitzimitl (3d32 damage)
- 8 Ushabti (3d14 damage)
The following enemies may be able to cast Dispel Undead, depending on their spell set:
- Pandemonium lord (3.4% chance)
Tips & Tricks
- Dispel Undead works on player ghost, so you can consider memorising it if you encounter an overwhelming ghost.
Prior to 0.10, Dispel Undead was a level 4 spell.