|| A stout warrior who once bested a powerful lord of Pandemonium in combat, gaining control over the demon's realm and thanes. The battle left her with a deep facial scar, one that she carries as a badge of honour rather than a symbol of shame.
Frances the Duchess of Pandemonium is a unique human with demonic powers. In addition to hitting you hard with dangerous conjurations, she can also summon demonic aid.
Tips & Tricks
- Once she's managed to summon a few demons, the fight will become significantly more dangerous. Consider teleporting away if you can't take her down before she calls in reinforcements. Come back later once her demons have timed out, buffed and ready to defeat her quickly.
- Summoners might try attempting to swarm her with various different summons (to get around the caps): her conjurations are both single target and require a clear line of fire, meaning she won't be able to hit you or kill your summons too quickly.
- In 0.18, she got a fifth spellslot which contained the (now obsolete) Abjuration spell.
- Her spellset was changed in 0.12, making her much more dangerous.
- Frances was added to the game in 0.6.