- This page is a stub. You could probably expand this page should you wish to do so.
|| Scaled mammals the size of horses, Palentongas launch powerful rolling charges.
- Rugged Brown Scales 3: Palentongas are covered in rugged brown scales (AC +3, +7% max HP).
- Acute Vision: Palentongas can see invisible.
- Deformed: A Palentonga's hybrid body fits poorly into body armour.
- Roll: Palentongas can perform a rolling charge attack; this moves the user up to a target within 4 tiles and attacks, all within the normal amount of time required to swing the user's equipped weapon. The movement bypasses traps and other hazardous terrain, but cannot be performed when obstructed by intervening monsters or impassable terrain and cannot target harmless monsters like plants. The attack has a bonus to to-hit, deals extra damage based on how far the user has traveled, and does not require a cooldown, but makes a great deal of noise. Auxiliary attacks and cleaving apply when making rolling attacks.
- Armoured Tail: Palentongas have armoured tails that they may use to make especially damaging tail-slap auxiliary attacks.
- Palentongas cannot wear boots, but may equip bardings.
- Palentongas are large enough to attack normally while standing in shallow water (though they still move slowly through it).
- Palentongas require less skill to use shields effectively than medium-sized races.
Palentongas have a base Strength of 11, Intelligence of 8, and Dexterity of 5 (before background modifiers).
Starting Skills and Equipment
Palentongas start with all the skills and equipment listed for their background.
Difficulty of Play
The higher the value, the better the aptitude.
- Palentongas will be added in 0.26.