Talk:Demonspawn mutations

From CrawlWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

I've been running a bunch of demonspawn characters, and a couple of them have had the Powered By Pain mutation. A couple of times now, I've taken a big hit and suddenly gotten a Might effect (and possibly an Agility effect, once). I guess the Powered by Pain mutation gives you temporary stat boosts as well as MP restoration? --spudwalt 05:08, 28 June 2013 (CEST)

50% chance of MP, 25% chance of agility, 25% chance of might. I believe this was intended to make the mutation less useless to melee characters. -Ion frigate 11:42, 28 June 2013 (CEST)