From CrawlWiki
Revision as of 20:07, 8 April 2016 by RoGGa (talk | contribs) (differences post v0.15)
Jump to: navigation, search

In v0.17.1, it takes 2.3 or 2.4 AUT when using a staircase to a level that has already been visited. When the level hasn't yet been visited, it takes 1.6 or 1.7 AUT. I did update the page for Staircases as I am not aware when this change occurred or if it is the same for all species. --[[User:RoGGa]

Hey I was wondering: whoat are the rules for monsters to climb stairs? Sometimes they just pop out...

90% of the monsters generated in a connected branch (except the ecumenical temple) after the level has been created are placed out of the player LOS. The remaining 10% are placed near the stairs (even if you can see them), and chosen from the monster set of the floor connected to the stairs. --CommanderC (talk) 22:39, 13 April 2015 (CEST)