Stone Soup 0.10.3 Released 14-06-2012
- Crash fixes.
- rPois- doesn't grant rPois+ for potions of poison.
- Clean chunks are no longer better than permafood when nauseated.
- The Flight spell is no longer cancellable (could cause a death when swapping a +Lev item above water due to incorrect assumptions).
- A warning when transforming would meld your last +Lev item.
- Backlash works for finding portals on the map screen.
- Remembered traps no longer lose their identity when out of sight.
- Certain rare monsters don't clutter tile displays with name tags anymore.
- show_game_turns labels its display as "Time:" not "Turn:".
- Greatly improved webtiles performance.
- Fixed miscompiles or compilation failures with GCC 4.7.
- A bunch of assorted minor fixes.
- Some new interface functionality:
- can annotate remote levels (X[ then !)
- picking a stack of items you already had some of shows how many did you just gain
- shops show item slot letters assigned to your new purchases
- enchanteable missiles are listed in the wield menu if you have scrolls of Enchant Weapon