0.3.4 is an old version of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, released on January 29, 2008.
Stone Soup 0.3.4 (20080129)
- "Tele" status is shown when the player is about to teleport.
- Weapons of reaching cost no magic or hunger to use, do not train Evocations, and do not hit intervening creatures when the reach fails.
- Autopickup will attempt to pick up every item in the stack even if previous items cannot be picked up.
- Fired missile auto-id also identifies previously fired missiles on the floor.
- Escape hatches can be safely used even when confused or overburdened.
- Removed score bonus for escaping the dungeon without the Orb.
- Poison ammunition no longer works on sling bullets and throwing nets.
- Plants on stairs get branded.
- Drac and Ogre-Mage wanderers get shields instead of bucklers (which they can't wear).
- Weapon swap (') will also swap to miscellaneous items.
- (f)ire will ignore wielded items, fire_items_start defaults to 'a' again.
- Passwall now issues a warning when attempting to phase through rock + stone.
- Weakened chain paralysis effects from the monster Paralyse spell and giant eyeballs.
- Fixed poison-vulnerable monsters resisting curare.
- Fixed wands of draining not auto-identifying.
- Fixed necromutation not granting torment immunity.
- Fixed macros not being saved correctly if the key sequences include ASCII NUL.
- Fixed buggy labyrinth maps.
- Fixed bad entry levels.
- Fixed crossbow bolts not being randomly generated.
- Fixed messages for species unable to wear helmets and boots because of body shape.
- Fixed detect items not working if the level is magic-mapped.
- Fixed display glitches when using IBM graphics on Unix.
- Fixed monsters wielding angering randarts repeatedly going berserk.
- Fixed strawberry fields always appearing on Lair:3.
- Fixed some acquirement bugs.
- Report error messages after cleaning up curses when savefile is invalid.
- Fixed starting gear choices and kit for fighters.
- Fixed dolinks.sh script for builds on Unix.
- Fixed monster self-teleport taking 10x as long as intended.
- Fixed ice statue description.
- Fixed Crawl being unable to create directories on DOS.