What's new in Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup 0.11.1: November 16th, 2012
- A number of crash fixes.
- Option fixes: spell_slot=, runrest_ignore_monster-=
- Xom won't Inner Flame magic-immune monsters. Some were quite inappropriate.
- TSO won't get mad at you when a monster uses a staff of death.
- Boulder beetles stop rolling upon teleporting.
- Zombies get same eligibility for constriction as their base monsters.
- Slimify fixes: kraken tentacles (no longer slimeable) and monsters in/over water (will turn into water-capable jellies).
- You can't stop some of Xom's spells anymore.
- Gaining/losing mutations from Jiyva is less spammy.
- Non-good gods can punish their worshippers during penance, like in 0.10-.