- Pressing t brings up a list of things you can have your character say. Its primary use is to give your allies commands (such as giving them a target to attack or telling them to hold their position), but you can also use it to shout, attracting attention to the tile you are currently standing on.
- Pressing T is the command to take off armour.
- Pressing CTRL + T allows you to adjust the AI of your allies regarding picking up and wielding equipment they come across. However, in many web browsers, this instead causes a new Tab to pop up. You can get around this by holding * while you press t.
While playing in console mode:
- t represents crabs, turtles, and crocodilians.
- T represents troll-type monsters.
|Commands and Symbols|
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
! $ % ^ = + ?