- Pressing @ will display character status, displaying short statements of the following:
- A description of transformations and/or transmutations, if any (e.g. "You are a tree.", "You have grown temporary horns.", etc.)
- Your attack speed, in decaAuts, rounded to the nearest aut.
- A general assessment of movement speed.
- Your base Strength, Intelligence, and Dexterity, if your stats are being increased or reduced by your equipment or mutations
The character status command pairs well with the % command. Although it provides a less quantified summary of information, it may be more intelligible to newer players and those generally less versed in Dungeon Crawl-specific jargon.
If you want to view the specific numbers which give rise the descriptions, you'll have to enter wizard mode.
Outside the game, the @ symbol is sometimes associated with roguelikes, including Dungeon Crawl.
Prior to 0.27, the @ command only gave rough estimates of your attack speed.
|Commands and Symbols|
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
~ ! @ $ % ^ & = + ?