- Pressing t brings up a list of things you can have your character say. Its primary use is to give your allies commands (such as giving them a target to attack or telling them to hold their position), but you can also use it to shout, attracting attention to the tile you are currently standing on.
- Pressing T is the command to take off armour.
- Pressing CTRL-T sets your travel speed to your slowest ally. However, in many web browsers, this instead causes a new Tab to pop up. You can get around this by pressing * before you press t.
- CTRL-T only affects autoexplore speed. Fast species shouldn’t worry about losing their speed, or having to toggle CTRL-T over and over in every battle.
While playing in console mode:
- t represents crabs, turtles, and crocodilians.
- T represents troll-type monsters.
- Prior to 0.27, Ctrl-T was a command for adding and editing macros.
- Prior to 0.18, Ctrl-T was a command for switching between monster glyphs and weapon glyphs (console-only).
- Prior to 0.15, Ctrl-T changed item pickup behaviour of player allies.
|Commands and Symbols|
|A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
~ ! @ # $ % ^ & = + ?