|The card depicts figures walking up and down a double spiral staircase, becoming deformed as they descend and perfected as they ascend.|
The Helix card manipulates the player's mutations in the following way:
- Power level 0: If there are no mutations, gain one. Otherwise, with equal probability:
- Gain one random mutation.
- Lose one random mutation then gain one random mutation.
- Lose one random mutation.
- Power level 1: If there are no mutations, gain one (likely to be good). Otherwise, with equal probability:
- Gain one mutation (likely to be good mutation).
- Lose one mutation (likely to be bad mutation if the player has any bad mutations).
- Gain one mutation and lose one mutation, with following probabilities:
- Power level 2: With equal probability:
The Helix card could be found in the following decks in the past.
|0.11||0.12||0.13||0.14||0.15||0.16||0.17||0.18||0.19 and beyond|
This card became unavailable in the deck simplification of 0.19.