|A blade forged in Hell by the sacrifice of countless tortured souls. It fills its wielder with the rage and suffering of those souls, and gorges itself further on drained life force every time it strikes, leaving behind a mess of blood and gore.|
+8 demon blade
Leech, as a +8 vampiric demon blade, is already a nice thing to have. The vampiric effect activates 100% of the time, which makes this artefact even better. However, the Harm property is a mixed bag; it makes you deal more damage, which increases health steal, but it also makes you more vulnerable (namely to everything not in melee range).
- Prior to 0.28, Leech had both evocable and random rage instead of Harm and *Drain.
- Prior to 0.25, Leech had -3 AC and EV instead of its berserking properties.
- Prior to 0.19, Leech's AC and EV costs were only -2, and it had -2 Strength, Intelligence, and Dexterity.
- Prior to 0.15, Leech's stat, AC and EV costs were only -1.
- Prior to 0.14, Leech's vampiric effect was only activated on 60% of all attacks, like all other vampiric weapons.
- art-data.txt:425 (0.30.0)