|Conjures forth a great cloud of lethal gases.|
Poisonous Cloud is a monster-only spell which creates clouds of poison at a point, and deals a small amount of poison damage on impact. Poison resistance gives immunity to the clouds, but only reduces the impact damage.
The following enemies cast Poisonous Cloud:
- D Golden dragon (3d11 damage)
- 2 Green death (3d9 damage)
- d Green draconian (3d9 damage)
- D Swamp dragon (3d7 damage)
The following enemies may be able to cast Poisonous Cloud, depending on their spell set:
- Prior to 0.20, Poisonous Cloud was a level 6 Conjurations / Poison Magic / Air Magic spell that players could cast. The player version was smite-targeted.
- Prior to 0.19, player-created clouds did not vanish instantly when out of LOS.
- Prior to 0.14, Poisonous Cloud could create clouds outside of LOS.
- From 0.7 to 0.10, Poisonous Cloud was a level 5 spell. It was raised back for being too strong.