Is this page actually up-to-date and used?
Ow, I just saw there's a template for spellbooks. I probably should've used that when I updated them all with images. Also, should the spellbook template be used? It looks like it doesn't exist right now. --Lokkij 19:56, 4 June 2013 (CEST)
- I'll create a template, and it will added automatically to every page by some program I'll write. Those spellbook pages are a PITA. It's something that should have been automated long time ago. --CommanderC 21:42, 4 June 2013 (CEST)
- Thanks! That's save us a lot of work :) BTW, what's a PITA? --Lokkij 21:58, 4 June 2013 (CEST)
I think it'd be good to completely restructure this page. Right now, it's pretty unclear and cluttered with lots of red links, and more of a things-that-need-to-be-done-but-I-don't-want-to-do-myself-list than a page with actual projects on it. I think the things that are done should just be removed, and the ongoing tasks (such as unstubbing) could be listed elsewhere or on a different part of this page.
Because there are no (or very little) actual projects to be done on this wiki, we could just turn it into a list of things that need to be done and may require more than one person.
We could either keep the table and clean it up, or structure things like this:
- Improving the walkthrough
- Merging the portal page and dungeon branches#Miscellaneous Portals
- Create a template for spell lists and convert all spellbook pages to use it
Just some of my random thoughts. What do you guys think? --Lokkij 18:15, 10 June 2013 (CEST)
- I like how you put automatically me down for the "long, tedious, and stupid" tasks. --spudwalt 18:28, 10 June 2013 (CEST)
- Hehe, well, I had to choose someone --Lokkij 19:20, 10 June 2013 (CEST)
- I don't agree with "completely restructure this page". If there are red links that trouble you then blue them! Most of the project proposal entrys are just not started yet. Maybe some truth is in "more of a things-that-need-to-be-done-but-I-don't-want-to-do-myself-list than a page with actual projects on it". To place active projects more prominently is a good approach. There is another long list Current projects/0.12 update project that has been worked off all the time. My longtime experiences of to-do lists tell me that "done"-sections are important for motivation and honouring the active ones. Thus they should not be removed! -- Bwijn 10:02, 11 June 2013 (CEST)
So I've been going through the Item pages and making sure they're all using the item (or an appropriate other) template. Especially in some subcategories like Armours, I've noticed that unrandart items like the Robe of Clouds are not using an item template all all. Should these pages be changed to use a template, or is it fine to leave unrandarts without one? --Seriser6 18:26, 15 July 2013 (CEST)