Version 0.28: This article may not be up to date for the latest stable release of Crawl.
|Your physical attacks do less damage.|
Weak is a status effect which reduces the target's melee damage output until sufficient time has passed: in essence an anti-might. It reduces monster melee damage by 33% (exactly cancelling out monster might), and player melee damage by 25%.
You can instantly cure yourself of weakness through use of Elyvilon's Purification ability.
- Your melee attacks may inflict weakness if you have the Black Mark demonspawn mutation.
- Enfeeble applies weakness and antimagic to any monster.
- The monstrous version of Black Mark may inflict weakness; the only non-unique to have this ability is the black sun.
- An orange demon's sting inflicts weakness on the victim (negated by poison resistance).
- Enfeeble was added as a reliable way to inflict weakness in 0.28.
- Prior to 0.15, Elyvilon could punish the player for killing an apis by inflicting irresistible but temporary weakness.
- This status effect was added in 0.13.
- ↑ melee-attack.cc:3571 (0.28.0)
- ↑ melee-attack.cc:1438 (0.28.0)