|Fires a sharp spine of rock.|
Earth Elementalists start with this spell.
Tips & Tricks
- Stone Arrow is just an overall reliable spell. It deals fair and irresistible damage all throughout the Dungeon, Lair, and Orcish Mines.
- It's also a strong spell for Spellforged Servitor. Monster Stone Arrow doesn't have the same power cap as the player, so servitors can do much more damage. However, players with Servitor will likely have the skill for Iron Shot, which is a stronger spell.
The monster version is similar to the player version, except its power cap is much greater.
The following enemies cast Stone Arrow:
- e Dowan (enraged) (3d8 damage)
- 9 Gargoyle (monster) (3d12 damage)
- @ Louise (3d20 damage)
- i Spriggan druid (3d18 damage)
- In 0.27, Stone Arrow's damage was increased.