|Fires a sharp spine of rock.|
Stone Arrow is a level 3 Earth Magic/Conjurations spell which fires a sharp rock at a single opponent, dealing physical damage. Although it can deal more damage than Throw Flame or Throw Frost, creatures with high AC will negate much of it.
The monster version is similar to the player version.
The following enemies cast Stone Arrow:
- e Dowan (enraged) (3d8 damage)
- 9 Gargoyle (monster) (3d12 damage)
- @ Louise (3d20 damage)
- i Spriggan druid (3d18 damage)
The following enemies may be able to cast Stone Arrow, depending on their spell set:
- z Ancient champion (3d21 damage, 33.3% chance)
- e Deep elf knight (3d18 damage, 50.0% chance)
- e Deep elf mage (3d15 damage, 16.7% chance)
- O Erolcha (3d12 damage, 20.0% chance)
- p Wizard (monster) (3d17 damage, 20.0% chance)
Tips & Tricks
Stone Arrow can be a great spell for the Lair branch, as very few of the monsters found there wear armour.