|Fires a sharp spine of rock.|
The monster version is similar to the player version.
The following enemies cast Stone Arrow:
- e Dowan (enraged) (3d8 damage)
- 9 Gargoyle (monster) (3d12 damage)
- @ Louise (3d20 damage)
- i Spriggan druid (3d18 damage)
Tips & Tricks
- Stone Arrow is just a reliable spell. It deals fair and irresistable damage all throughout the Dungeon, Lair, and Orcish Mines.
- It's also a strong spell for Spellforged Servitor. Monster Stone Arrow does not have the same power cap, meaning servitors can do much more. However, players with Servitor will most likely have Iron Shot readily castable, which is better (and higher priority).
In 0.27, Stone arrow's damage was increased.