For a list of all spriggans, see list of spriggans.
|A spriggan whose connection with the birds and the beasts is exceptionally strong. Revelling in nature, these protectors of forests are the doom of anyone who so much as snaps a twig.|
Spriggan druids are spriggan spellcasters dependent on the forests they guard. They can enrage trees in their vicinity, damaging foes that stay adjacent to a tree. Druids can also bring animals to their location, and attack you with magic of their own. They can be found in the Swamp, as well as in spriggan-themed vaults.
Tips & Tricks
- Fighting a spriggan druid near trees can be dangerous. If possible, try to lure it away from trees, or burn them down with powerful Fire Magic.
- Druids are relatively fragile; try to kill them quickly, before they can bring animals with Druid's Call.
- If at all possible, try to kill druids without any animals in its sight. Mighted hydras and bunyips can really hurt.
- Prior to 0.19, you could meet several young spriggan druids in the spriggan forest end vault. They had lower HD, but could cast the same spells as regular druids. They were replaced with boggarts.
- Prior to 0.14, spriggan druids knew Sunray and Haste Plants in place of Stone Arrow, and they did not buff nearby animals upon death.
- Prior to 0.13, they had Summon Caniforms in place of Druid's Call and Haste Plants.
- Spriggan druids were added in 0.7.
- mon-death.cc:1285 (0.30.1)