Summon Lightning Spire
|Constructs a lightning spire in a nearby location. It can fire bouncing bolts of electricity at the caster's foes, but is completely immobile.|
An immobile lightning spire that shoots bolts of electricity will be placed the targetted location, within two square radius of the caster. The location must be empty, and not deep water or lava. Higher spell power makes the spire more powerful.
The construct lasts for around 18 turns, regardless of the spell power.
- If positioned correctly, lightning spire can hit doublezaps on monsters.
- The spire will avoid shooting allies, including you, unless they are electricity resistant. So make sure to position yourself and your allies in a way that allows the spire to remain effective.
- You can use the spire to block line of fire for hostile hexers or to seal off a corridor when you need to retreat.
- The spire is immune to electricity, poison, and negative energy, so you can safely shoot bolts of lightning, venom, and draining through it.
- This spell was added in 0.14.
- spl-summoning.cc:960 (0.22.0)