|A sword made of one huge piece of crystal. Legend says it was the Shining One's gift to a worshipper. This blade is notorious for inducing bloodthirsty rage in both the wielder and all of their followers.|
+10 eudemon blade
If you happen to have much skill in Summonings or have any other sources of generating allies (The Shining One's angelic reinforcements, for instance), you may find this weapon even more desirable, as going berserk will berserk your allies as well. This will vastly increase their combat performance, and they'll likely stay berserk long after you've returned to normal.
- Prior to 0.28, *Rage (thus, this sword) forced berserk on 5% of attacks. Also, the sword couldn't send divine allies of TSO worshippers berserk.
- Prior to 0.20, this was known as the Sword of Jihad.
- Prior to 0.19, this sword had a -50 Stealth penalty.
- Prior to 0.18, the forced berserk happened on 3% of attacks.
- Prior to 0.15, the sword had a +12, +10 enchantment bonus. Stealth penalty was -20 instead of -50.
- Prior to 0.14, it did not allow you to berserk allies, but provided +20 MR.
- art-data.txt:514 (0.28.0)