|A gaunt humanoid with flaking, pale chitin. Its spindly limbs are capable of startlingly quick movement and end in razor-sharp talons.|
Entropy weavers are potentially devastating humanoid casters, capable of instantly inflicting massive amounts of corrosion, rendering a character extremely weak and vulnerable. They can be found in the Spider's Nest, the Vaults, and the Depths, usually accompanied by several spiders.
Tips & Tricks
- The best way to counter the immediate and possibly devastating effect of Entropic Weave is to fight entropic weavers separately from other monsters. Stairs are your friends here.
- There is a small possibility of an early encounter with entropic weavers in the Lair. Depending on your character, it may be a wise decision to skip a floor like this and come back when you are ready to take them on.
- Wearing a ring of resist corrosion (or any other form of corrosion resistance) significantly reduces the chances of them corroding you but does not provide complete protection. Even if you have resistance, do your best to kill entropy weavers quickly.
- Keep in mind that spells, wands, and Invocations are unaffected by corrosion. If you get corroded, switch to attacks that don't involve your weapons.
- If weapons are the only thing you can use to fight effectively, be prepared to make a hasty retreat. With four relatively powerful attacks, it doesn't take an entropy weaver long to shred through corroded players, and it's even worse if they have other enemies backing them up.