|Briefly redirects gravity around a target point, causing 'down' to be towards that point. All nearby creatures, save the caster, fall helplessly toward that point – typically colliding with each other, or with a victim standing there.|
Gell's Gravitas is a level 3 Translocation spell that pulls nearby creatures toward the target, causing damage if they collide.
- This spell will not affect the caster, so feel free to use it in close proximity.
- Gell's Gravitas can do a surprising amount of damage if used in large clusters of enemies, particularly large-sized monsters. Use it on fragile spellcasters out of your direct line of sight to deal with them quickly.
- Gell's Gravitas can be used to clump multiple enemies into one location, making it an ideal setup for area-of-effect spells such as Fireball, Inner Flame, and Freezing Cloud.
- Be careful when using this spell around friendly targets, as they will turn hostile without warning. This includes any summons, as well as any weapons animated by the Tukima's Dance spell, which will switch to attack you until their original wielder dies.
- This spell cannot be used to force enemies into deep water or lava.
Gell's Gravitas was added in 0.16.