|Summons a powerful exotic creature to the caster's aid. It may call forth a harpy, manticore or lindwurm, and at high power may summon a sphinx, or an entire pack of harpies. With high power the individual creatures will also gain increased strength.|
There are two chances for an additional Harpy. One is
<power> in 80, and the other is
<power> - 75 in 100.
Duration of the summons is around 36 turns, it does not depend on the spell power.
The monster version functions like the player version, except no hit dice bonus is given to the summoned creatures.
The following enemies cast Monstrous Menagerie:
- @ Kirke
- Prior to 0.22, for Dithmenos worshippers Lindwurm was replaced by a Manticore.
- Prior to 0.18, the spell level was 6.
- Prior to 0.17, the spell was found in the Book of Beasts and Book of Summonings, but not the Grand Grimoire.
- In 0.16 the spell got its summon cap reduced by one.
- Monstrous Menagerie was added in 0.14.