Obsolete: This article refers to an aspect of the game which has been removed. It is retained for historical reference only.
|| Book of Summonings
|| An advanced treatise on Summoning magics, detailing ways of summoning and binding creatures from all manners of realms.
- In 0.27, this book was replaced with the Book of Dryads (Summon Forest, Summon Mana Viper, and Shadow Creatures). Summon Demon became a monster-only spell, and Summon Hydra was moved into other books.
- In 0.26, Aura of Abjuration and Recall were removed. Summon Hydra was moved from the Book of Beasts into this book.
- In 0.17, Abjuration (L3) was replaced by Aura of Abjuration (L5) and Monstrous Menagerie by Summon Mana Viper.
- In 0.15, the book lost Summon Elemental as part of the spell's removal. Summon Forest was moved over from the Book of the Warp to replace it.
- In 0.14, the book lost Summon Ugly Thing as part of that spell's removal, and gained Monstrous Menagerie as part of that spell's addition.
- Prior to 0.8, the book had Haunt and Summon Horrible Things but not Summon Demon, which in 0.8 were exchanged over from the Grand Grimoire. 0.8 itself added Summon Elemental to the book.
- Prior to 0.7, the book contained Call Canine Familiar. The spell was moved over to the Book of Callings, replacing said book's Summon Elemental slot.