|Spit poison at a targeted monster.|
Spit Poison is an ability acquired either by acquiring the Spit Poison mutation. Nagas start with rank 2 of this mutation. Characters with this ability may spit small projectiles that deal poison damage.
Cost: 40 food, breath (the ability cannot be used again until you catch your breath)
% Success Rate (Other): 60 + Experience Level + (Spit Poison mutation rank × 10)Range: 6
Spell Power (Other): Experience Level + (Spit Poison mutation rank × 5)
Damage: 2d(4+Spell Power/10)
The following enemies cast Spit Poison:
- N Naga (monster) (d10 damage)
- N Naga mage (d12 damage)
- N Naga ritualist (d13 damage)
- N Naga sharpshooter (d14 damage)
- N Naga warrior (d16 damage)
- N Nagaraja (d22 damage)
- N Vashnia (d23 damage)
- In 0.17, Naga were given innate level 2 Spit Poison mutation, instead of special one.