Version 0.25: This article may not be up to date for the latest stable release of Crawl.
|Heals a small amount of damage to the caster's body.|
For Lesser Healing, the divine player ability with a similar name, see Elyvilon's page.
Minor Healing is a monsters-only spell which restores a moderate amount of health to the caster. The caster's hit dice affects the effectiveness of the spell.
The following enemies cast Minor Healing:
- A Angel (2d6+3 damage)
- T Deep troll shaman (2d6+3 damage)
- R Dryad (2d4+3 damage)
- g File:Gnoll bouda.png Gnoll bouda (2d1+3 damage)
- g Gnoll shaman (2d1+3 damage)
- p Ironbound preserver (2d7+3 damage)
- A Mennas (2d9+3 damage)
- o Orc high priest (2d5+3 damage)
- H Sphinx (2d8+3 damage)
- i Spriggan druid (2d5+3 damage)
- C Titan (2d10+3 damage)