Difference between revisions of "Wizard Laboratory"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
[[Lehudib's ]] will be added in [[0.17]]
Revision as of 16:59, 10 April 2015
|In ages past, the most powerful mages — many of whom you may have heard of — would frequently find or construct small realms sealed off from the rest of the world, where they could isolate themselves in the pursuit of ever-greater magical knowledge and power. The mages are long gone, but many of their arcane laboratories still exist, filled with the results of their experiments. Those willing to explore these laboratories may find powerful magical treasure, but be warned: the wizards to whom these labs belonged to deserved their reputations.|
Wizard Laboratories (or Wizlabs) are a collection of mini-branches, most of which are themed around and named after a particular wizard mentioned elsewhere in the game. Each contains significant amount of loot, as well as unique challenges and enemies found nowhere else in the game. Only one wizard laboratory can generate per game, and not all games are guaranteed to have one. They can be accessed through timed portals, randomly found in the Depths, the Vaults, the Crypt, or the Elven Halls.
List of Wizard Laboratories
- Tukima's Studio - Smooth marble and mirrored walls and dancing weaponry galore!
- Eringya's Formal Garden - A bountiful orchard guarded by centaurs and satyrs, hostile plants, and a couple earth elementals.
- Doroklohe's Tomb - Many powerful enties lie quietly entombed here... but their tombs will not stay closed for long.
- Cigotuvi's Fleshworks - Twisting halls full of the results of twisted experiments. Only the fortunate will escape with their genes unscathed.
- Iskenderun's Mystic Tower - Chock full of students of Iskenderun, all of whom are happy to practice their Conjurations on intruders.
- Zonguldrok's Mausoleum - The resting place of a mighty lich. The unquiet dead patrol outside, skeletal warriors guard inside, and Zonguldrok himself will rise to punish grave robbers.
- Wucad Mu's Monastery - A monastery where time stands still, patrolled by the shadows of monks from ages past. The orange crystal statue in the center is the source of these apparitions.
- Cloud Mages' Chambers - Halls full of clouds and creatures of the winds. At the end waits a master Air Mage.
- Halls of the Hellbinder - An evil temple filled with demons and the cultists that traffick with them..
- Roulette of Golubria - A place that exists outside the dimensions, consisting of several rooms linked by teleporters and filled with some of the horrors of the Abyss.