Version 0.26: This article may not be up to date for the latest stable release of Crawl.
|Attack1|| 10 (hit: plain)
|Uses|| Weapons & armour|
|A wild-tempered adventuress.|
Erica the Fiery-Tempered is a unique caster of destructive and disabling magic. She wields a flaming scimitar, but prefers to fight from a distance while invisible.
- The Dungeon:8-11
- The Orcish Mines:1
- The Lair:1-2
|Spell set I|
|Slot1||Venom Bolt (3d14)||Wizard flag|
|Slot2||Force Lance (3d13)||Wizard flag|
Tips & Tricks
- Poison resistance, Repel Missiles, see invisible, and high willpower will counter most of her spells, but that's a lot to ask for. She's flimsy, so a strong offense that takes her out quickly may be the best defense.
- Her mediocre hit dice and lack of poison resistance make her susceptible to Mephitic Cloud.
- Erica is commonly encountered in the Lair. If you already have some skill in Long Blades, her flaming scimitar is a good choice for fighting the hydras you'll find there.
- Prior to 0.25, Erica had Iskenderun's Mystic Blast instead of Force Lance.
- Prior to 0.17, she could also cast Teleport Self.