|The card depicts a great sword, protruding from the back of a corpse in the middle of a battlefield.|
The Blade card will provide the player with a cleaving effect with their current weapon, striking all targets adjacent to the player similar to using an Axe. This will not stack with the reaching effect of Polearms, nor does it provide any additional benefit for Axes. This also works with unarmed attacks.
This is applied as a status effect with duration scaling versus card power level, so the player may switch weapons and retain the cleave until the effect expires.
Your <weapon> looks oddly sharp.
- The Blade card was removed when decks were simplified in 0.19.
- Prior to 0.16, drawing the Blade card would instead:
- Power level 0: Temporarily apply one of the following brands to the player's weapon: Flaming, Freezing, Venom, Draining, Vorpal.
- Power level 1: Temporarily apply one of the following brands to the player's weapon: Distortion, Pain, Antimagic, Chaos, Electrocution.
- Power level 2: Animate the player's weapon.
The Blade card could be found in the following decks over the past several versions.