|Creates replicas of creatures native to the caster's current location, weaving them from shadows and threads of Abyssal matter.
Shadow Creatures is a Summonings spell with context-sensitive results. It summons
1d(1 + HD/5) monsters or groups fitting to the area that you are in. The duration of the summoned creatures is inversely dependent on their hit dice, so weaker creatures will last longer. Monsters normally generated with equipment are given summoned versions of their weapons and armour which disappear with them.
Summoned bands (such as a group of orcs) only count as one creature in regards to the summoning cap of 4.
The following enemies cast Shadow Creatures:
- g Boggart
- G Glowing orange brain
- L Halazid warlock
- 8 Orange crystal statue
- 2 Shadow demon
- 8 Strange machine
|Creates replicas of creatures native to the caster's current location, weaving them from shadows and threads of Abyssal matter. You can sustain at most four creatures summoned by this spell.
- Prior to 0.28, this spell was a level 6 Summonings spell available to players. Players can still invoke this spell via a scroll of summoning.
- Prior to 0.26, pandemonium lords could cast this spell.
- Prior to 0.18, Shadow Creatures was level 5.
- Prior to 0.12 this spell was considered unholy.
- In 0.10, the duration of Shadow Creatures summons was reduced.