Version 0.25: This article may not be up to date for the latest stable release of Crawl.
|Attack1|| 6 (hit: plain)
|Uses|| Weapons & armour|
|A withered sorceress, exceptionally cruel even by orc standards. The living fear her; the dead obey her every command. She has a soft spot for the latter.|
Nergalle the Soulbinder is a unique orc necromancer. Although capable of inflicting negative energy damage and draining you, her biggest threat lies in the spectral orcs she constantly summons and hastes.
If you are a worshiper of Beogh, it is possible to convert Nergalle to your cause.
- The Dungeon:10-12
- The Lair:1-4
- The Orcish Mines
|Spell set I|
|Slot1||Bolt of Draining (3d18)||Wizard flag|
|Slot2||Summon Spectral Orcs||Wizard flag|
|Slot3||Haste Other||Wizard flag|
Tips & Tricks
- The threat level of her spectral orcs varies tremendously based on what gets summoned; a spectral orc warrior may not be too threatening, but a spectral orc warlord can be devastating. It may be a hassle, but examine her summons to know just how afraid you should be.
- Nergalle is actually one of the better orc allies you can acquire through Beogh. She has a decent direct damage spell, regularly surrounds enemies with powerful summoned allies, and hastes your other allies. Try not to let her die.
- Prior to 0.19, Nergalle could cast Death's Door, rendering her incapable of dying for several turns.
- Prior to 0.13, Nergalle could not appear in the Lair.
- Prior to 0.8, she could not summon spectral orcs and simply pelted you with spells.