|| A dreadful undead cob of maize. Look, this one was probably a mistake. We're sorry.
Death cobs are undead monsters found throughout the Realm of Zot. Their fast attacks deal decent damage and quickly drain your speed.
Tips & Tricks
- Avoid engaging them while near other enemies. You will be promptly slowed for the whole fight. That being said, running is quite difficult.
- Quaffing a potion of haste or speeding up otherwise will nullify the slow effect for the whole fight.
- Death cobs have relatively low magic resistance, which makes them good targets for hexes.
- Formicids have permanent stasis, which makes them immune to speed draining attacks.
- In 0.18, they stopped draining satiation but drain speed again.
- Death cobs received buffs to HP and attack in 0.17. Their attacks also started draining satiation.