| A small and twisted goblin, wearing some ugly blue rags. She claims dominion over this level of the dungeon; those who trespass will find themselves tortured at wandpoint and killed.
Ijyb, the Twisted Goblin is a particularly durable goblin who generates somewhat early on. She always spawns with a wand, which makes her substantially more dangerous than regular goblins.
Tips & Tricks
- Ijyb is an exception to the rule stating low-level monsters cannot spawn with powerful wands. Expect to see anything from a wand of polymorph to paralysis to even acid.
- Just treat her like any other particularly well-armed goblin. Lure her into melee by hiding behind a corner, and fight her alone, so that other enemies can't surround you when you're paralyzed or polymorphed into a bad form by her wand.
- She has terrible willpower. Consider hitting her with a hex or your own wand of paralysis before going in for the kill.
- Before 0.20, Ijyb spawned earlier in the dungeon and did not always spawn with a wand.
- Ijyb was male before 0.19.