Scroll of teleportation
(Redirected from Scrolls of teleportation)
|A scroll that translocates the reader to a random position after a short delay.|
Reading a scroll of teleportation will cause the player to teleport to a random location after several turns have passed.
You feel strangely unstable.
The actual duration depends on several circumstances:
|In the Abyss||4/5 chance to add 5-14 turns|
|In The Realm of Zot or when carrying the Orb||Outside the Abyss, adds 5-9 turns.|
- Keep in mind that the teleport is entirely random. If you are attempting to escape a dangerous situation, there is a chance that you only teleport a few tiles away!
- If necessary, you can read a second scroll of teleport while a teleport is pending to cancel it and keep you in place. Teleport scrolls are very precious, so evaluate the necessity of consuming a second scroll:
You feel strangely stable.
- Prior to 0.19 scrolls of teleportation worked normally in The Realm of Zot, before picking up the Orb of Zot.
- Prior to 0.17 it was possible to perform controlled teleports.
- Prior to 0.13 controlled teleports did not have a longer delay. In older versions, the Orb did not add time to teleportation.
|Acquirement • Amnesia • Blinking • Brand weapon • Enchant armour • Enchant weapon • Fear • Fog • Holy word • Identify • Immolation • Magic mapping • Noise • Random uselessness • Remove curse • Silence • Summoning • Teleportation • Torment • Vulnerability|