|The card depicts an iron gate enshrouded in mist.|
The Cloud card surrounds all hostile monsters in sight with damaging clouds, varying with card power level and with each surrounded enemy:
- Power level 0: mephitic noxious fumes (80% chance) or poison gas (20% chance)
- Power level 1: flame clouds or freezing vapours
- Power level 2: miasma's foul pestilence or acidic fog
Clouds will not be placed directly ontop of any enemies.
It is found in the following decks:
|0.15||0.16||0.17||0.18||0.19 and beyond|
- In the simplification of decks in 0.19, the Cloud card was one of 23 cards to be kept, now appearing only in the deck of escape.
- Prior to 0.16, it would simply disperse a number of flame clouds or freezing vapours anywhere in sight (except ontop of players and allies), the number dependent on card power level.