|The card depicts an arrow in a bull's-eye, which has been split by a second arrow.|
The Rangers card summons ranged weapon specialists to fight for the player.
There are four tiers of creatures:
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4|
|c Centaurs||c Centaur warriors||c Yaktaur captains||c Satyrs|
|c Yaktaurs||c Fauns||N Naga sharpshooters||m Merfolk javelineers|
|e Deep elf master archers|
Card power determines what creatures are summoned:
- 0: Two or three of tier 1.
- 1: One of tier 1, and either one of tier 3 or another tier 1 and one of tier 2.
- 2: One of tier 2, and either one of tier 4 or another tier 2 and one of tier 3.
It can be found in the following decks:
|0.16||0.17||0.18||0.19 and beyond|
- This card was one of 23 cards to be kept in the deck simplification of 0.19, but the deck of war was removed in this version.
- The Rangers card was added in 0.16, replacing the Bones card.
|Deck of destruction||Degeneration • The Orb • Pain • The Storm • Vitriol • Wild Magic|
|Deck of escape||The Cloud • The Elixir • Exile • The Tomb • Velocity|
|Deck of summoning||The Dance • The Elements • The Illusion • The Swarm • The Pentagram • The Rangers|
|Deck of punishment||Swine • Torment • Wraith • Wrath|