|A weirdly glowing figure, dancing through the twisted air of Pandemonium.|
Mnoleg is a unique Pandemonium lord and guardian of the glowing rune of Zot. Although it has unpredictabile melee abilities, it's much more likely to try to kill you through its summoned allies. Mnoleg is accompanied by a horde of neqoxecs, cacodemons, and assorted eyeball-type monsters on its floor of Pandemonium, which has dark red floors and yellow walls.
Tips & Tricks
- Like all demons, holy and holy wrath damage are extremely effective against Mnoleg. Silver is also quite powerful.
- Mnoleg isn't that difficult as Pan lords go, but it's possible for its summons to get out of hand if left unchecked. Area of effect nukes are quite effective against it, as are bolt spells, weapons of penetration, and other attacks that allow you to strike Mnoleg in spite of any intervening opponents.
- If you don't have magical options to counter them, be prepared to teleport away quickly if Mnoleg summons floating eyes, as they can lead to certain death for the unwary, especially if you get constricted by summoned tentacled monstrosities.
- If you have a source of mutation resistance, wear it here. Barring that, try to take down any mutagenic enemies as quickly as possible, especially if you don't have many potions of mutation.
- Prior to 0.19, Mnoleg was considered male.
- In 0.18, Mnoleg gained Call of Chaos, Random Bolt, and Dig.
- Prior to 0.17, Mnoleg also had Klown and MR Vulnerability attack flavours.
- Prior to 0.16, Mnoleg did not have Klown and MR Vulnerability flavoured attacks, but did have Smite.
- Prior to 0.8, Mnoleg did not have blinking and mutagenic attacks and summoned greater demons instead of eyes. He also had less HP.
- In early versions of the game, Mnoleg came with two eldritch tentacles attached to him.