Version 0.29: This article is up to date for the latest stable release of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.
For a list of all trolls, see list of trolls.
|Attack1||9 (bite: plain)|
|Attack2||4 (claw: plain)|
|Attack3||4 (claw: plain)|
|An unusually thin troll.|
Pargi the Meek is an unusually thin and nervous unique troll who was bullied into fleeing to the higher portions of the Dungeon. He is weaker than most trolls, but still a serious menace to low-level characters.
Parghit is an alternate version of Pargi. Only one may spawn per game.
- The Dungeon:3-4
- The Sewers (some layouts)
Tips & Tricks
- Although weaker than a normal troll, Pargi is a major threat when first encountered. He has decent damage output and trollish regeneration, which you may not be able to overcome so early on. Kill him quickly with strong attacks, overwhelm his healing with poison or Sticky Flame, or run down a floor and don't risk it until later.
- If you're lucky, you'll be able to get an early set of troll leather armour off Pargi's corpse. It might be slightly enchanted and will be inscribed with his name, but is otherwise no different than any other set.
- The fact that he often shows up in the Sewers means casters with Mephitic Cloud or Confusion can get an easy kill by confusing him into deep water, though you probably won't be able to get the armour off of his corpse if that happens.
- Prior to version 0.28, Pargi was known as Purgy.