For a list of all trolls, see list of trolls.
| An unusually strong troll, his thick frame scarred by many against-the-odds victories. He has been wounded so many times that his body has adapted, and now heals almost instantly. His necklace of troll claws is a memento of those who underestimated him.
"What are you going to do with that big bat? Gonna hit me? Better make it count. Better make it hurt. Better kill me in one shot."
Parghit the Mighty is an unusually strong unique troll. Along with claws that surpass even Tiamat, he has an astonishing +27 HP / turn regeneration, large rocks, and highly enchanted gold dragon scales (a 1% of being the scales of the Dragon King).
Parghit is an alternate version of Pargi. If Pargi has spawned during a game, then Parghit won't spawn.
Tips & Tricks
- Burst damage is the name of the game, at least if you're fighting Parghit head-on. Users of elemental spells should not hesitate to resort to their finest assets, such as Shatter or Fire Storm. Those who rely on necromantic allies can send in extremely high damage swarmers with Simulacrum, and those who prefer Summonings can resort to Malign Gateway.
- While Parghit has fairly high willpower, a scroll of vulnerability can make it reasonable for Hexes or status wands to disable him. Once his will has been lowered, you can follow up with a spell, wand of paralysis, or wand of polymorph, negating almost all of his massive defenses.
- Parghit can't see invisible, so stabber and melee fighters can go invisible to gain a significant advantage.
- Melee brutes should not rush in and try to outcompete the regeneration by sheer strength. Self-buffing with Might, Haste and relevant god invocations is practically mandatory.
- Parghit was introduced in 0.29.