(Redirected from Bog bodies)
|An undead figure preserved by the brackish waters of a bog, and reanimated by some unknown magic.|
Tips & Tricks
- Bolt of Cold can create freezing clouds if it passes over shallow/deep water. Try not to stand or fly above water when fighting a bog body.
- The extra cold damage in melee is very likely to trigger unless you have a lot of AC, given the attack's base damage of 20.
- In 0.26, their touch attack was merged with the main attack, which increased the chance to deal additional cold damage. Also, their HD was increased from 6 to 10, making their spells more powerful.
- Prior to 0.24, followers of Fedhas Madash could instantly destroy them with the Fungal Bloom ability.
- Prior to 0.19, you could meet several decayed bog bodies in the Ossuary. They were less durable and had Throw Frost instead of Bolt of Cold. Decayed bog bodies were replaced with less dangerous bog mummies.
- Prior to 0.15, bog bodies would randomly start rotting.
- Bog bodies were added in 0.11, replacing bog mummies.