|| An undead figure preserved by the brackish waters of a bog, and reanimated by some unknown magic.
Bog bodies are amphibious undead found in the Swamp with a cold touch-based attack that deals an additional 10-29 cold damage, as well as a few spells. They can swim, but slowly.
Tips & Tricks
- Bolt of Cold can create freezing clouds if you are over shallow/deep water.
- The extra cold damage is very likely to trigger unless you have a lot of AC, given the attack's base damage (20).
- In 0.26, their touch attack was merged with the main attack, which increased the chance to deal additional cold damage. Also, their HD was increased from 6 to 10, making their spells more powerful.
- Prior to 0.24, followers of Fedhas Madash could instantly destroy them with the Fungal Bloom ability.
- Prior to 0.19, you could meet several decayed bog bodies in the Ossuary. They were less durable and had Throw Frost instead of Bolt of Cold. Decayed bog bodies were replaced with less dangerous bog mummies.
- Prior to 0.15, bog bodies would randomly start rotting.
- Bog bodies were added in 0.11, replacing bog mummies.