| A frog of unusual size, with a tiny crown perched incongruously atop his head.
“Princess! youngest princess!
Prince Ribbit is a unique blink frog (formerly a human) who behaves almost exactly like a regular blink frog, except for the fact that he's somewhat weaker and can arrive dangerously early on. Although you can't cure him of his curse in life, he leaves a human corpse once killed.
- The Lair:1-3
Tips & Tricks
- Players unaccustomed to blink frogs can expect fast movement speed, decently powerful melee damage, no resistances, excellent evasion, and an irritating tendency to blink away from you after attacking. These blinks can be useful, however, giving you a few turns to pelt him from afar or to quaff a potion of heal wounds. Don't just tab at him; play smart and react to his blinks intelligently.
- His willpower isn't too high, so a wand of paralysis or various Hexes may come in handy for either pinning him down or making a getaway. Alternatively, just wait for him to blink away from the stairs and make your escape.
- Damage over time, like poison or Sticky Flame, can be very useful for continuing to damage him while he's blinking around all over the place. You might even manage to kill him after he teleports away from you.
- The curse Prince Ribbit is under is so strong that he cannot be polymorphed into a human.. The curse is only lifted once he dies.
- Prior to 0.28, Prince Ribbit could cast Teleport Self when low on health. Also, he couldn't spawn in a bailey.
- Before 0.19, Prince Ribbit, like his blink frog brethren, was immune to the effects of distortion weapons and would actually be healed by them 20% of the time.
- mon-poly.cc:135 (0.30.0)