|A mighty warlord. Some orcs even say he is the Chosen One of Beogh.|
Saint Roka the Messiah is a unique orc warlord of Beogh who leads a band of fellow orcs on a crusade for his god. He is a very powerful melee fighter, usually found wielding a powerful two-handed weapon and wearing a heavily enchanted plate armour, but is a threat at range as well due to his smiting and the crossbow he occasionally spawns with.
Tips & Tricks
- If he lacks a crossbow, his smite hurts a lot less than his glaive, so tackling him from range is generally the less dangerous prospect.
- Facing his entire force at once is often suicidal. Don't be afraid to show up, blast a few of his allies, and then flee to safety.
- Especially pious followers of Beogh may be able to convert Saint Roka to their cause, giving them an incredibly powerful permanent ally.
- As strong as he is, Saint Roka can't see invisible, so using invisibility can help you either get a leg up on him in combat or escape in relative safety.
- If you ever start finding orcs "where they shouldn't be" (e.g. the Snake Pit), and you've ruled out shapeshifters, be prepared for a Saint Roka encounter.