For a list of all dragons, see list of dragons.
|An ancient and mighty dragon.|
Xtahua the Ancient is a unique fire dragon, much more durable than normal and with upscaled physical and fire attacks. Unlike standard fire dragons, Xtahua can destroy any doors in their way, and their breath attack leaves a cloud of fire at the end of its range. If Xtahua drops fire dragon scales when they are killed, they will be inscribed and pre-enchanted.
Tips & Tricks
- Xtahua can conceivably one-shot fragile, unprepared characters, and even beefier characters can't stand up to too much of their fire breath. Pile on the fire resistance and deal your damage quickly, as they're still a menace in melee range.
- Xtahua's searing breath will leave a cloud of fire at the end of its path. Try not to get backed against a wall or into a corner unless you think you can handle fighting while standing in fire. Also, be aware that Xtahua can and will trample you backwards into the flames.
- If at all possible, use freezing weapons or Ice Magic to take advantage of Xtahua's vulnerability, but avoid fire and poison.
- Make sure you have enough willpower to avoid getting paralyzed; Will+++ is generally enough.
- RMsl can come in handy here, if you have it to hand.